Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing

Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing found on KalynsKitchen.com
If you live in Utah, you might be a fan of this Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing!

Every place has its own food culture, and if you live in Utah, Cafe Rio is a big part of that culture. I've loved Cafe Rio's creamy tomatillo salad dressing since the first time I tried it, and years ago my brother-in-law Kelly gave me a recipe for Cafe Rio Dressing, Chicken, and Rice, which I posted on my then brand-new food blog. All of those recipes are definitely copycat versions of the true Cafe Rio recipes, but the dressing does taste just like the famous creamy Cafe Rio dressing. I've made this so many times through the years it feels like it really needs to be added to the category for Recipe Favorites on the blog!

Click to continue reading