Recipe for Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan (Pressure Cooker or Stovetop)

Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan is perfect to welcome the arrival of fall.

Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan (Pressure Cooker or Stovetop) found on KalynsKitchen.com

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions, September 2014.)  This delicious Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan is a recipe that has a lot of sentimental value for me.  I first made it in 2008 when Lisa of Homesick Texan sent me the link to this recipe on Epicurious.com and told me how delicious it was.  And I was making soup back then because I had just gotten braces on my teeth!  

Now flash forward six years and I'm still enjoying this Zucchini Soup with my nice straight teeth.  Things have changed in six years though, and now I'd pull out my beloved Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker to make the soup more quickly.  Not to worry though, if you don't have a pressure cooker you can easily make this soup on the stove.  It's still zucchini and summer squash season for a few more weeks, and I think using those summer veggies in a soup is a perfect way to transition into fall (which arrives tomorrow, sob!) 

Click to continue reading