Tuna Stuffed Avocado



We provide Easy cooking recipes. How is cooking recipes which easy to do by everyone. Many people very interest to choose easy cooking recipes, it caused by the steps, the instructions, and the manner for cooking which easy to do be everyone. Easy cooking recipes is suitable to use for person which is learning for cooking. By use easy cooking recipes, we can make a cooking experiment such as make a bread, cookies, pastries and other easy cooking recipes.


So, if you want to make your food in your home without difficulties, you can follow the easy cooking recipes instruction wich can you do in you home. Not only easy recipes but also this  healthy cooking recipes, and can also be used as home cooking recipes too. There are some of food recipes such as ..


I'm getting a lot of inspiration from FaceBook lately as all these food pictures and videos are popping up.  This recipe comes from The Stay At Home Chef.
I got all excited when I realized I had every ingredient to make this for lunch today.  It only took a about ten minutes to make, so easy and healthy.  I love tuna but I usually load it with mayo and make it into a cheesy grilled tuna melt.  I won't be giving up my tuna melts but these delicious stuffed avocados will be making an appearance often! 
This recipe is easily made for one, two or more.  Today I just made one avocado so I used one can of tuna and a little of each ingredient.  For a light lunch I could see just eating one of the halves BUT I had no one to share these with today so I ate the whole thing!  YUM!
  • Ingredients:
  • 4 avocados, halved and pitted
  • 4-5 oz. can solid white tuna (albacore packed in water), drained
  • 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
  • 1 jalapeno, minced
  • 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
  • 1 fresh lime, juiced
  • salt and pepper
  1. Scoop out some of the avocado, leave just enough to make a bowl out of the avocado.  Place the scooped avocado into a bowl, mash. 
  2. Add the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl.  Pour lime juice over and add tuna.  Season with salt and pepper to taste.   Light toss all together until everything is mixed.
  3. Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls.