Ranch Dressing

We provide Easy cooking recipes. How is cooking recipes which easy to do by everyone. Many people very interest to choose easy cooking recipes, it caused by the steps, the instructions, and the manner for cooking which easy to do be everyone. Easy cooking recipes is suitable to use for person which is learning for cooking. By use easy cooking recipes, we can make a cooking experiment such as make a bread, cookies, pastries and other easy cooking recipes.

So, if you want to make your food in your home without difficulties, you can follow the easy cooking recipes instruction wich can you do in you home. Not only easy recipes but also this  healthy cooking recipes, and can also be used as home cooking recipes too. There are some of food recipes such as ..

For lunch, I make a salad for my husband and I at least 4 days a week.  Eating salad each day, for us, is more about getting our nutrients and fiber from raw veggies than about being a diet food.  Our salads differs each day depending what's in the fridge.  At the beginning of the week I'll prep a variety of veggies so that I can easily pull together a salad each day.  I also like to add boiled eggs, cooked chicken, avocado or even left over steak for some protein.  When it comes to salad dressing, I like homemade.  My go to dressing is ranch and this easy recipe is my favorite.  I always have these ingredients on hand because I make it about once a week.  Ranch dressing may not be the healthiest salad dressing but it's so good and I believe, everything in moderation.  
Ingredients:  (not pictured) half & half, lemon juice, dill weed, parsley, salt, pepper, mayo, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder.

So creamy!

Today our salad was packed with so many veggies you can hardly see the lettuce!

I love my OXO salad spinner.  After I wash and spin dry my lettuce, what ever is left I just store in the fridge in the basket/bowl with the lid on for the next day.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup half and half *see below
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup mayo
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
Instructions
  1. In a bowl mix together half & half and lemon juice.  Let sit 3 minutes.  The half and half will become slightly thickened and curdled like buttermilk.
  2. Add the other ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
  3. If too thick, add a splash of half & half or milk.
  4. Use right away or refrigerate for about two weeks.  

*You can use milk in place of half & half but it won't be as creamy and thick.  You can also use buttermilk, just omit lemon juice.  I like using half & half because it's always in my fridge because it's what I use in my coffee.