South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for April 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Spicy Mexican Slaw with Lime and Cilantro
Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe this month was Spicy Mexican Slaw with Lime and Cilantro.

I do consider Kalyn's Kitchen to be more of a food blog than a diet blog, but I see from my stats reports that a lot of people come here looking for South Beach Diet recipes. Last month I decided to start doing an end-of-month round-up of tasty phase one recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or found on other food blogs during each month. Now you can find the South Beach Diet Phase One Monthly Recipe Round-Ups on their own page in the recipe archives. I hope this will be useful for people who might be starting the South Beach Diet and looking for good things to eat for phase one, but even if you're not a dieter, you'll find some delicious offerings here.

Click to continue reading