Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Sriracha Rooster Sauce

I can't take a lot of heat, but I love Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce.
For years I remember seeing Sriracha Sauce on the tables in Asian restaurants.  My friends who loved spicy food always called this "Rooster Sauce" because of the rooster on the bottle.  I'm not someone who can handle ultra spicy foods, so for some ridiculous reason, I never tried it on my food.  Fast-forward quite a few years and I noticed food bloggers everywhere talking about the great flavor of Sriracha.  I tried it, and I've been loving it ever since whenever I want just a little spicy-hot flavor in something.  Even though I only use a little at a time I am now starting my second gigantic bottle of this stuff, so it seems like time to officially add it to Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, my list of food items and products that I happily buy over and over.

Click to continue reading