25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from July 2014 (Gluten-Free, South Beach, Paleo, Whole 30)

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from July 2014 found on Kalyn's Kitchen.com
Twenty-Five Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from July 2014, from Kalyn's Kitchen and my favorite blogs.

I've been waiting months for it to be August 1, and by the time you read this I'll either be on a plane flying to Seattle or already on a cruise ship headed for Alaska!  I'm excited to visit a part of the world I've never seen, and relaxing on the ship will be my main plan for the next week.   I'm not sure how well I'll keep up on comments on the blog and on social media, so if you don't get an answer as quickly as usual I'll catch up on that when I get home.  

I've been working hard so I could leave you a round-up of enticing recipes to explore while I'm gone, and I'm thrilled with the variety of dishes I found for this month's collection of 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes.  (If you saw the round-up from last month, it explains how I've decided to expand the focus of my monthly round-ups a bit.  Read that post if you want more details about what's changed.)  As usual, photos are from the blog linked to the recipe; see after each photo for my notes about what types of eating plan I think that dish is suitable for.  Enjoy!

(You can check out the photo index page of low-carb recipes for even more Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb recipe ideas!  To find more round-ups like this one, visit the Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipe Round-Ups Index Page, click the label Monthly Low-Carb Recipe Round-Up, or visit the Pinterest Board for Delciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes.)


Click to continue reading