Southwestern Turkey Collard Wraps (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

Southwestern Turkey Collard Wraps have perfectly seasoned ground turkey cooked with chopped collards, red bell pepper, and green chiles, then wrapped inside a collard leaf and served with avocado and lime. Oh yeah!

Southwestern Turkey Collard Wraps (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo) found on KalynsKitchen.com

How do you feel about collard greens?  They're something I never cooked with before I was a food blogger, and then they got on my radar with Hopping John Soup and I discovered I really liked the slightly sweet flavor of collards.  Since then I've made only three recipes with collards, but thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Then about a year ago I started to see collard greens used to wrap around various fillings; think of it as a more nutritious version of a lettuce wrap. Oh yes, I loved this idea and when I was cooking with my nephew Jake recently we let our creative cooking imagination go wild and these Southwestern Turkey Collard Wraps were the happy result.

Click to continue reading