Ahi Poke Napoleon


We provide Easy cooking recipes. How is cooking recipes which easy to do by everyone. Many people very interest to choose easy cooking recipes, it caused by the steps, the instructions, and the manner for cooking which easy to do be everyone. Easy cooking recipes is suitable to use for person which is learning for cooking. By use easy cooking recipes, we can make a cooking experiment such as make a bread, cookies, pastries and other easy cooking recipes.

So, if you want to make your food in your home without difficulties, you can follow the easy cooking recipes instruction wich can you do in you home. Not only easy recipes but also this  healthy cooking recipes, and can also be used as home cooking recipes too. There are some of food recipes such as ..

What is Ahi Poke?  It's a raw (sushi grade) tuna salad served as an appetizer.   I ordered this appetizer at Tommy Bahama Restaurant in Florida, it was so good!  I wanted to try and make it at home and was so excited to find the recipe on Tommy Bahama's website.  Check it out here, and I also came across a youtube video, here.  So now that I had the recipe, I went shopping for the ahi tuna.  I tried Whole Foods first.  The seafood guy was so nice and helpful.  I didn't really know what I was looking for but told him what I was making.  He let me know that I needed sushi grade tuna and where I could get it (Seafood Center) as they didn't have any at the moment.  He did say that he can always get it in if he had a couple days notice.  
  We went to the Seafood Center and they had a beautiful piece of ahi tuna.  It's pricey, $34.99 per lb but you only need 1/2 lbs for 8 servings.  I got 1/4 lb and made two generous portions but for an appetizer size, it would make 4 servings.
So FRESH!
It was fun to make a restaurant dish at home.  Especially because we don't have a Tommy Bahama restaurant in Wisconsin!  Delicious, we enjoyed every bite!

*  I followed the recipe for the tuna and dressing but made my own guacamole.  I also didn't use all the dressing, you just want to use enough dressing to lightly dress the tuna.  Find the recipe here and the YouTube video here.