Food Blog Finds: Great Low Carb Recipes Found on Other Food Blogs

It's time for another recap of the low carb recipes I found this week on other food blogs. These recipes are amazingly easy to find. Every night when I come home from work, I spend an hour (or 2 or 3!) reading other cooking blogs. If I find a blog that has a recipe that is low carb, I bookmark it. This week as I was reading cooking blogs and looking for low carb recipes, I found a recipe that I'm sure is going to become a personal favorite of mine. Tony's Food Chronicles is written by a guy who is not a low carb fanatic. He does sometimes post recipes that are not low carb. However, I knew that he was interested in low carb eating because he had a link to my blog, and earlier this year he was experimenting with a low carb pizza dough. This week Tony published a recipe for low carb "pizza" which uses Carb Chopper flour tortillas, which are my very favorite low carb flour tortillas. Pizza is one of the high carb foods that I really crave sometimes, and these mini low carb pizzas sound fantastic. Tony also has great photos to accompany this, and great step-by-step directions for making the pizzas.

Click to continue reading