Milk-Braised Pork Chops Recipe

Milk-Braised Pork Chops are easy to make and delicious, and this recipe just has the tiniest amount of flour.

Milk-Braised Pork Chops Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com

(Updated, January 2008) I was inspired to make this recipe in late 2006 when I received a review copy of The Good Home Cookbook via Cooking with Amy. It turned out to be a good all-purpose cookbook, and this was a simple recipe with fairly ordinary ingredients that most people would have on hand, and it produced delicious pork chops with a very tasty milk gravy.

I don't cook a lot of pork because my stepmother doesn't eat pork, and when I cook meat I'm often making extra for her and my dad. But I do love the flavor of pork and when I noticed there are no pork recipes in my Recipe Favorites category, I chose this recipe which is definitely a favorite. Keep reading for step-by-step directions for how to make this, and pork chop ideas from other bloggers after the recipe.

Click to continue reading