Meal Plan Week 16

Last week's "Ode to Chinese New Year" while delicious, was a very streamlined, one track plan. In lieu of last week, I made sure to diversify my menu this time around. While I am always quite conscious of eating internationally, I went even further out of my way to capture the flavors this great world has to offer.

Day 1: Best Lasagna with Garlic Bread
I made and froze this in December when I was stockpiling for the baber.


Day 2: Moroccan Beef Stew with Almonds over Couscous with Lemon-Carrot Salad
I'm trying my hand at some Moroccan flavors...I've never been a big fan of this regions cuisine, but I think I've got a recipe to cure my picky palate.

Day 3: Bistro Burgers with Bacon and Creamy Honey-Dijon Sauce with Veggies and Dip
A way to dress up mundane dinner fare.


Day 4: Thai-Inspired Meatballs with Coconut-Peanut Sauce over Rice Noodles with Stir-Fried Veggies
Eating lighter and healthier from the cookbook Eat, Shrink and Be Merry.
IMG_4752

Day 5: Chicken Oreganato with Rosemary Sea Salt Roasted Potatoes and Salad
A friend emailed me this chicken recipe and said it was her favorite. I'm excited to try it.




For more meal plan ideas check out my Complete List of Meal Plans or the Menu Plan Monday Links at Orgjunkie.