Friday Night Photos: Two Thumbs Up for New Red Iguana Location in Salt Lake City!

Red Iguana Chips and SalsaIt was nearly four years ago when I first acknowledged my love for Salt Lake City's Red Iguana Restaurant in a post on the blog. Then a few weeks ago I was excited to hear that Red Iguana 2 was opening, literally blocks away from the original location. Now you can go to one Red Iguana and if it's standing-room-only with people waiting for tables, it's a 5 minute drive to the other location. I think that plan was a stroke of marketing genius on the part of Lucy Cardenas, the personable and charming owner of the Red Iguanas. I've been to the new Red Iguana several times since it opened, and I love the new Red Iguana 2 just as much as the original one. It's been a while since I shared restaurant photos for Friday Night Photos, but these are some of the dishes that make eating at the Red Iguana always so memorable.

Click to continue reading