Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wish I could have done a new video recipe for St. Patrick's Day this year, but I'm in the stretch run with all this cookbook photography so it just didn't happen, which is too bad because I had some fantastic ideas.

How does a Guinness-braised beef brisket sound? Or a kale-stuffed leg of lamb? Next year, I promise! So, you'll just have to settle for a link to my corned beef and cabbage video, which features some of my best, culturally-insensitive humor ever. My wife is half Irish, so I felt entitled to have a little fun.

If you've never tried cooking corned beef and cabbage before, use this video and give it a try! It's so easy, and one of the world's greatest one-pot meals ever. By the way, as you'll read if you follow the link…it's NOT even Irish.

Erin Go Bragh! (which is Gaelic for "Ireland until eternity, and enjoy!"