Meal Plan 34 - Quick and Easy


We've had a break from our Canadian deep freeze for the last couple of weeks and it's been nothing but sun shine and snow melting. Spring feels so lovely and welcoming my girls and I can hardly resist getting outside, going for walks and playing at the park. All I want in the kitchen this week are quick and easy meals to throw together so we can get back to fresh air and enjoying the sunshine.


Day 1: Hoisin Cashew Beef on Lettuce Wraps with Rice
These are lovely and fresh and I'm so glad my brain dreamed them up.


Day 2: Chili Cheese Dogs with Fries and Fruit Smoothies

Our family loves these and with a fresh fruit smoothie, you don't have to feel so bad about indulging :)


Day 3: Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Cream Sauce with Salad
These are a wonderful change up from regular spaghetti and meatballs.


Day 4: Curried Tuna Melts with Creamy Dill Pasta Salad

My husband and I enjoy an artsy coffee shop in town that make the BEST pasta salad and sandwiches. It just so happens I dissected that salad and came up with my own that definitely stands up to the original. Prepare the salad the night before for an even quicker meal come dinner time the next day.

Day 5: Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Crusty Bread

So creamy and rich you won't believe there isn't a drop of cream to be found in this soup.


Day 6: Mexican Pizza

Our family loves to make homemade pizza on Friday nights and settle in for pizza and a movie. This one is sure to please everyone.




For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans or the Menu Plan Monday links at Orgjunkie.