Meal Plan 37 - An Ode to Jamie Oliver



The grocery list is back! This time it's easier to use and printable as well. It is color coordinated by meal so you can easily pick and choose which meals you would like to make. Either print and use the grocery list as is and make all the meals I have planned, or cross off the meals you would rather not make. Hopefully this is useful and helpful to you!

Click here to get a printable version of this week's meal plan.


How 'bout I just skip over all the excuses about how I haven't posted in 3 months and we just hop to it, okay?

Day 1: Chicken and Tortellini in Rose Sauce with Fresh Basil and Sauteed Spinach
This is bad for my carb dosages because I can't stop eating it.

Day 2: Rosemary Marmalade Ham with Smoked Salmon, Horseradish and New Potato Salad and Asparagus
Two phenomenal dishes I served for a family gathering.


Day 3: Tomato and Chorizo Frittata with Garden Salad and Passion Tea Lemonade
This is a beautiful lunch for a warm summer day or a late Sunday brunch.

Day 4: Spanish Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Chorizo and Broccoli
This dish is so good I've served it three times this summer.
Day 5: Tender and Crisp Chicken Legs with Sweet Tomatoes served with Parmesan Parsley Spaghetti and Salad dressed with Balsamic and Oil
A simple and rustic looking dish yet the flavors are fantastic. Would be a wonderful recipe to use up your sweet garden tomatoes.


I will admit that most of these recipes are from Jamie Oliver's cookbook Jamie's Dinners, but I wanted to pick up where I left off. Luckily it's a week of GREAT recipes to share. Here's to being back in the saddle!



For more great meal plans, check out my complete list of meal plans or the Menu Plan Monday links at Orgjunkie.