Missing in Action

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS?!?!?! you might ask.


Well, it's been a crazy three weeks for sure. Did I ever mention that I got a job?? I went to school for 6 years to become a teacher and graduated a month before having my first baby. The last two years have been spent home with my girls with a few substitute teaching jobs thrown in here and there. I decided not to take a full time job while my girls are still so young, so I kept my eye on part time jobs that came up. This summer I applied for a job teaching at a Christian Preschool twice a week and they loved me so they hired me right away!

My new job has been super busy with it being the beginning of the school year and all. I spent the last few weeks in August preparing things for my classroom and having meetings with the teacher I am sharing my classroom with. This past week was my kids first days of school and they were so darn cute in their pig tails and tiny back packs! Every day I came home and planned for school or crashed on the couch for a big ol' nap and supper was a bit of an afterthought.

Confession: WE HAVE EATEN A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF DRIVE THRU LATELY. It's sad and shameful really. Every time I say "it's supper time" my 2 year old asks "Burger? Fries?" OH NO.

Things are starting to slow down now as I settle into my new routine, so I will be cooking, meal planning, and posting more.

Fingers crossed.