Friday Night Photos: Contigo Restaurant in San Francisco

Contigo RestaurantPhoto of Blogging Friends Enjoying Contigo Dinner
by Genie of The Inadvertent Gardener

When I went to BlogHerFood in September 2009, I had a highly memorable dinner at Contigo, a restaurant that's the fulfillment of a dream by food blogger Brett Emerson and his partner Elan Drucker, so when I recently spent a weekend in San Francisco again, a return visit to Contigo was a must. Sampling the unique Spanish and Catalan dishes that have turned Contigo into a destination restaurant was definitely a highlight of the trip. Our group was split into two tables, but above from left you can see long-time friends Sam, CookieCrumb (hidden) and Cranky, Amy, Sean, Jennifer, Elise, and myself at the first table. At the other table was Faith, Genie, my long-time traveling buddies Mary and Jacque, Jacque's husband Grant, and my step-sister Karyn.

Click to continue reading