Recipe for Spicy Dipping Sauce with Sriracha for Sweet Potato Fries or Roasted Vegetables

Spicy Dipping Sauce for Sweet Potato FriesI remember how delighted I was when I discovered Sweet Potato Fries, and the recipe on the blog for Spicy Sweet Potato Fries has been a favorite of mine for quite a while now. I still love to make sweet potato fries that way, tossed in a mixture of spices, but recently I started to make plain sweet potato fries and put the spiciness in the dipping sauce. Sometimes I will even eat this dipping sauce on (gasp) frozen sweet potato fries like the ones in these photos, although there's no doubt that from-scratch sweet potato fries are more South Beach Diet friendly. Whether you make your own fries, or use frozen ones, this dip with spicy Sriracha is a fun way to eat them.

Click to continue reading