The Top Ten Recipes of 2010 from Kalyn's Kitchen (plus Ten Honorable Mentions)

The Top Ten Recipes of 2010 from Kalyn's Kitchen
I never post recipes unless I really like how the dish turned out, so asking me to pick my best recipes of the year is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child.  Still, I love the top ten lists that pop up on blogs during the holidays, and I did manage to choose my favorite recipes in 2007, 2008, and 2009.  Last year I had such a hard time narrowing it down that I ended up with ten honorable mentions, and I did that again this year when I found it even more difficult to decide what made the cut.  (This is what my mother used to jokingly call "A Good Problem to Have.")  I started with more than forty "best" recipes and narrowed it down to this list of twenty; all of these dishes are things that made me drool during 2010.

Click to continue reading