Friday Night Photos: Superbowl Party Food

Here's a peek into what the Denny family brings for the annual Super Bowl party!
This year the Denny Family Super Bowl Party was moved to my brother Dave's house, and as usual the family ignored my suggestions for diet-friendly Super Bowl party food and brought all kinds of fattening treats.  Some years I manage to be pretty moderate in what I eat, but this year I indulged more than I should have.  Good thing the Super Bowl is only once a year!  For several years I've been sharing photos of food from the party, and this year one of the healthier offerings was the 7-Layer Mexican Dip pictured above.  If you ate this with celery or sweet mini-peppers, it would even be pretty South Beach Diet friendly, but of course no one does!

Click to continue reading