Crescent Pizza Pockets




I am involved in the Brand Ambassador Program for Allrecipes.com.  We are called Allrecipe Allstars (Midwest Region) .  I like the sound of that!  Allrecipe.com is my favorite recipe website so it's been fun to be involved with them.  It's a voluntary position.  This month our activity is to rate, review and download pictures of the recipes we make from Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.  So far, I've made these Crescent Pizza Pockets.  I always have a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in my fridge so I can make these up for a light lunch or snack. I'm a huge fan of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, here is another recipe I use crescent rolls for Cherry Cheese Danish.


Crescent Pizza Pockets


Ingredients:
1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1/4 cup pizza sauce
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
24 pepperoni, diced
1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375. Unroll dough on cookie sheet and cut into 4 rectangles; press each into 6x4-inch rectangle.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 (slices) diced pepperoni. Fold dough over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each square with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
3. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.