Recipe for Mediterranean Tostadas with Hummus, Feta, and Kalamata Olives

I've decided this Mediterranean Tostada is my new favorite thing to have for lunch!

Earlier this year I served hummus at a wedding shower, and it quickly become evident that we have both hummus lovers and hummus haters in the same family.  Of course I love hummus, so I'm the biggest cheerleader for the hummus lovers.  I can't imagine a hummus variation I wouldn't like, but most often I just have my favorite hummus from Costco, and I can easily make a lunch out of a generous scoop of hummus, some pita bread, and a green salad.  When I'm infatuated with ingredients like I am with hummus, sometimes recipe ideas swirl around in my head and a good one comes out, and I think these Mediterranean Tostadas with Hummus, Feta, and Kalamata Olives are one of my best recipe ideas ever!

Click to continue reading