Recipe for Vegetarian Lasagna with Kale and Mushroom-Tomato Sauce


This vegetarian lasagna with kale may not be that photogenic, but it was delicious!

Recently I was having lunch with some blogging friends and we started talking about casseroles.  We all agreed that casseroles can be delicious and family-friendly, but they're also very hard to photograph!  I think lasagna may be at the top of the hard-to-photograph list, but this Vegetarian Lasagna with Kale and Mushroom-Tomato Sauce was so delicious I had to put some in the freezer right away so I didn't eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until it was gone.  You may think I'm turning into the Kale Whisperer, because this year I've used kale in a Kale and  Feta Breakfast Casserole, my new favorite pasta dish, and Kale and Romaine Caesar Salad.  Yes, I do love kale, but if you're not a kale fan you can try this lasagna recipe with Swiss chard, collard greens, or spinach substituted for the kale. 

Click to continue reading