CrockPot Recipe for Make-Ahead Apple Pie Oatmeal

CrockPot Make-Ahead Apple Pie Oatmeal is a tasty breakfast for Meatless Monday.

CrockPot Recipe for Make-Ahead Apple Pie Oatmeal found on KalynsKitchen.com

I'm still sticking to my promise to post a meatless recipe every Sunday so people who are committing to Meatless Mondays can find an idea for the next day, and this week I'm sharing a very flavorful meatless breakfast option.  This CrockPot recipe for Make-Ahead Apple Pie Oatmeal is something you make in the crockpot in the evening, and the next morning you warm it up in the microwave (or in a pan on the stove.)  I'm a fan of Peanut Butter Oatmeal for breakfast, but I loved this idea for a new oatmeal option that's quick and delicious.  And who doesn't like apple pie?

Click to continue reading