Recipe for Baby Kale, Mozzarella, and Egg Bake (and Ten More Ideas for Starting Your Day with Kale!)

Baby Kale, Mozzarella, and Egg Bake
I loved this combination so much I made it several times in a row for a heat-and-eat breakfast!

A couple of months ago I came up with a recipe for Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake, which turned out to be one of my personal favorite breakfasts.  Then I discovered the fantastic Earthbound Farm Mixed Baby Kales at the store near my house, so of course I had to try the recipe using kale.  I loved that version as well, and at first I just thought about adding a note to the spinach recipe saying that I liked it with kale.  But I really wanted all my fellow kale fans to find this recipe, and knowing how the internet works, I decided this version deserves a recipe post of its own.  How much did I love this cheesy egg bake with baby kale?  When I tested the recipe I ate this for breakfast three weeks in a row before I finally switched to something else!

Click to continue reading