South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for April 2012 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes
Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe for April 2012 is Ground Beef Gyro Meatball Lettuce Wraps with Tzatziki and Tomatoes.

It's May, which means the arrival of summer can't be far away now.  This year I'm urging summer on a little by heading out on a road trip to California, where I'll be speaking at Camp Blogaway, hanging out at my brother Rand's house, hopefully meeting up with some food blogging friends, and having a birthday dinner with the cutest twins in the world.  I've been working for a few weeks to get posts written in advance so I could have an actual vacation without too much time spent working, and I'm looking forward to getting away.  But before I get on the road, here's the monthly round-up of Phase One recipes I've posted this week or found on other food blogs.  Happy eating everyone!

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading