Recipe for Garlic-Lover's Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash

Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggplant, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash
This simple stir-fry with garden veggies is something I'd never get tired of!

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  This stir-fry that I first made with late-season garden veggies is something I'd never get tired of eating.)

Even if you don't have a wok, stir frying is a simple way to turn out great-tasting meals from very few ingredients. I learned how to stir-fry years ago by taking a Chinese Cooking class taught by a visiting professor from China, and once you master the basic technique, you can get good results with many different combinations of ingredients. This stir-fry dish was inspired by the last few vegetables I picked from my garden. I used a combination of eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash, but you can easily make this with just one of those ingredients.

Click to continue reading