Recipe for Grilled Salmon Packets with Tomatoes, Olives, Garlic, Thyme, and Saffron

Grilled Salmon Packets with Tomatoes, Olives, Garlic, Thyme, and Saffron
This recipe for Grilled Salmon Packets is something I've made many times for guests.

(For Phase One Fridays I highlight Phase One recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.   I first tried this recipe for Grilled Salmon Packets with Tomatoes, Olives, Garlic, Thyme, and Saffron right after I finished my house renovations and had a brand new deck and grill, and it's something I've made for guests many times since then.)

This was the first recipe I tried when I finally got my grill out of the neighbor's garage, where it's been stored (for a worthwhile reason). I'd been anticipating trying some of the grilling recipes I've longingly saved, and as soon as I took a bite of this salmon cooked in foil with tomatoes, olives, garlic, thyme, and saffron, I knew this was a recipe I'll make over and over. Not only does it have so many flavors I love, but it was so easy that you can have it on the table in 20 minutes. And no worries if you don't have the optional saffron, I'm sure this combination will taste wonderful without it.

Click to continue reading