Recipe for Val's Easy and Amazing Yellow Squash with Tomatoes and Parmesan

Val's Easy and Amazing Yellow Squash with Tomatoes and Parmesan found on KalynsKitchen.com
A new delicious way to cook summer squash, courtesy of my sister Val!

When my sister Val called last week and told me she'd come up with a new way to cook yellow squash that was becoming her new favorite, I couldn't wait to try it, and I loved this combination of yellow squash sauteed with onion and a generous amount of garlic, barely warmed tomatoes, and Parmesan.  I made it again with Val's son Jake to take photos, and he agreed it was definitely a keeper.  I know that Fall has officially arrived, but my garden doesn't seem to have gotten that memo, so if you still have garden squash like I do, you need to put this on your "Must Try" list!

Click to continue reading