Recipe for Ground Turkey Green Chile Soft Tacos with Black Bean Cilantro Salsa

Ground Turkey Green Chile Soft Tacos with Black Bean Cilantro Salsa
Perfectly-seasoned ground turkey taco meat, black bean and cilantro salsa, and softened tortillas combine to make delicious  healthy tacos the whole family will enjoy.

Usually by the time a recipe shows up on the blog I've made it two or three times to get the seasonings just right, so when these ground turkey tacos made it on the first try from an idea that popped into my mind as I was falling asleep to a delicious healthy ground turkey taco recipe, I was quite excited.  It did involve some brainstorming at the grocery store with Jake, and a little experimenting with the seasonings while we were simmering the ground turkey mixture, but these tacos were so delicious that I can't wait to eat leftovers for lunch today.  And let's face it, ground turkey can definitely be a bit boring, but I promise you there is nothing remotely boring about the perfectly-seasoned ground turkey in this recipe.  In fact, I'm guessing that if you try it, this might become your new favorite recipe for tacos!

Click to continue reading