Slow Cooker from Scratch Celebrates a Year of Slow Cooker Food!

slow cooker recipes
A Year of drool-worthy recipes from Slow Cooker from Scratch, and many are South Beach Diet Friendly!

A year ago I started my second blog, Slow Cooker from Scratch, and what a year of slow cooker deliciousness it's been!  I was a pretty committed slow cooker user even before I started this new site, but this blog spotlighting slow cooker recipes that use from-scratch ingredients has really opened my eyes to the variety of things that can be made in the slow cooker.  Slow Cooker from Scratch is what's called a "curated" blog, which means I don't cook and photograph all the recipes myself, but they are carefully selected by me.  And since I'm focused on recipes that are South Beach Diet friendly, it's no surprise that many of the recipes I'm choosing to highlight on the new blog are things that might appeal to readers from Kalyn's Kitchen.

Click to continue reading