Vegetarian Greek Lentil Casserole Recipe with Bell Peppers and Feta

Vegetarian Greek Lentil Casserole with Bell Peppers and Feta
An easy and delicious vegetarian casserole of baked lentils with tomatoes, peppers, and Feta.

A few weeks ago my friend Bonnie sent me the link for this recipe and told me how much she and her husband had enjoyed it.  The recipe had two of my favorite ingredients (lentils and cheese!) so of course I was game to try it.  Then Jake and I experimented with it a couple of times, and the recipe morphed into this Vegetarian Greek Lentil Casserole with Bell Peppers and Feta.   We made some changes just to give the recipe more Greek flavors (which did work beautifully with the lentils) but we also baked the lentils for a while before adding the tomatoes, which helped them to get perfectly done and helped let the other ingredients really shine.

Click to continue reading