Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe with Pesto and Parmesan (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Spaghetti squash is Low-Carb and it's delicious with pesto and Parmesan.

Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe with Pesto and Parmesan found on KalynsKitchen.com

(This recipe was updated with better photos step-by-step instructions October 2014.  It's prime time for spaghetti squash, so grab some from the farmer's market or from your neighbor's garden and give it a try!)

Have you tried spaghetti squash?  In Utah it's a trendy plant for home vegetable gardeners that's easy to grow, low in calories, and versatile.  For years I grew spaghetti squash in my garden, and although I'm not a fan of spaghetti squash as a substitute for pasta, I love to eat it as a side dish. This easy-to-make Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash with Pesto and Parmesan is definitely something I'll be making again.

Click to continue reading