25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from May 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

Here are 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes that I posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other blogs during May 2015.

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from May 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30) found on KalynsKitchen.com

When you're lucky enough to get to travel to two amazing places in the world, it feels a bit ungrateful to complain about jet lag when you get back home.  So instead of complaining, I'm just going to say I hope no one noticed or cared that I didn't post the Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes Round-Up promptly on the first of the month like I normally do! And even if it's a few days later than usual, there are some amazing-looking recipes in this month's collection.

I wondered if I'd have a hard time finding 25 recipes this month, since I obviously wasn't on the internet as much as normal while I was traveling.  But I think that when the weather gets warm, more healthy low-carb recipes start showing up, and actually I had a hard time narrowing it down to only 25 recipes!  (That's what my mother would have called "a good problem to have.")

Click to continue reading