Grilled Salmon Recipe with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Low-carb and gluten-free Grilled Salmon with a glaze of sugar-free maple syrup, Sriracha, and lime juice. So easy and delicious!

Grilled Salmon with a glaze of sugar-free maple syrup, Sriracha, and lime juice.  [found on KalynsKitchen.com]
 (With the fish is Barely Blanched Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Red Bell Pepper, Radishes, Red Onion, and Cashews.)

(For Friday Flashbacks I feature favorite recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this recipe for Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha Glaze from the summer of 2013 has not only been hugely popular on the blog, but it's been featured on several other sites, and I've made this many times myself.  If you're grilling over the weekend, I hope you'll give this a try.)

It's definitely grilling weather in Utah, and I've been cooking on my grill quite a bit, which always makes me happy.  My latest grilling experiment was this Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze, adapted from Salmon with Sriracha Sauce and Lime featured in Self Magazine.  I loved the recipe idea of maple syrup, lime juice, and Sriracha on salmon, but I wanted lots more of the glaze ingredients, and for me this kind of salmon dish was just begging to go on the grill.  Rather cheeky of me to adapt a recipe from a famous movie star (although you do know that these movie stars don't write their own books, don't you?)  But definitely my version was a huge success, and I'm thinking this same type of sweet and spicy glaze would taste great on chicken.

Click to continue reading