Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Fini Balsamic Vinegar

Fini Balsamic VinegarI was surprised recently when I realized I'd never featured Fini Balsamic Vinegar for Kalyn's Kitchen Picks, because I've been using it as long as I can remember, and it's been listed on my ingredient sources for ages. I can vividly remember the first time I bought this at Williams-Sonoma, back in the days when every Italian restaurant in the United States was apparently required to offer bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. In those days I had no idea that there were different grades of balsamic vinegar, or that this brand was actually a condiment, not an authentic tradizionale balsamico. Now I know, and I don't really care, I still love the taste of this vinegar. (More proof that I'm not a food snob, in case you needed it! And if anyone is wondering, Fini has never given me any vinegar and is not paying me anything for writing about their vinegar.)

Click to continue reading