Recipe for Grilled Sriracha-Sesame Turkey Meatballs (Can be Low-Carb and Gluten-Free)

Yes, these Sriracha-Sesame Meatballs really were cooked on the grill!

Grilled Sriracha-Sesame Turkey Meatballs found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and these Grilled Sriracha-Sesame Turkey Meatballs are something I've been making for a few years now.  You could also cook the meatballs on top of the stove, or right on the grill grates as well if you don't have a grill pan like mine.  This recipe was not originally Phase One, but I discovered you could make the meatballs with almond meal for a phase one version.)

I'm known as the queen of cooking gadgets among my friends, and a few years ago I got a new stainless steel grill grid pan from Sur La Table that really got me excited.  It's flatter than the grill pan I use to cook vegetables, with holes that are small enough to make it perfect for cooking lots of interesting things on top of the grill.  It was definitely this pan that got me thinking about cooking these Sriracha-Sesame Turkey Meatballs on the grill.  I'm always looking for interesting ways to cook ground turkey, and these Sriracha-sesame flavored meatballs were a big hit with several people I tried the recipe on.

Click to continue reading