South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up from May 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)


Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe this month was Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Tarragon-Mustard Pan Sauce.

Once again, it's time for an end-of-month round-up of tasty South Beach Diet phase one recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or managed to find on other food blogs during the month. I'm always surprised at how many tasty phase one recipes I see. I sometimes find recipes where just a slight change can make the recipe suitable for phase one, so those changes are noted. Today is the first day of summer vacation, and I'm actually starting phase one myself today, since I've been doing some definite over-indulging during the last few months of school. (The way you can get back in the groove by doing phase one for a few weeks is one reason why I love the South Beach diet.)

Click to continue reading