Recipe for Baked Whole Wheat Flatbread with Olive Oil and Za'atar

Baked Whole Wheat Flatbread with Olive Oil and Za'atar
Delicious and easy flatbread, with or without Za'atar!

Yesterday I shared the recipe for 100% White Whole Wheat Bread with Olive Oil from Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. That recipe makes bread dough which can be stored in the fridge and used later, and I promised that today I'd show what I made with the rest of my dough. The book has several recipes for flatbread that look tasty, and I used the flatbread suggestions from Zoe and Jeff to make this Whole Wheat Flatbread with Za'atar. My rolling pin skills aren't really up to par, but I was still pretty happy with how the flatbread turned out. It turned out to be an effective way to deliver hummus to your mouth, and I think it would also taste good dipped into hot soup.

Click to continue reading