The Belly


I was sort of expecting its arrival, I knew that no matter what I did, it would come on its own good time. Yet, no one told this soon to be mom of two that it would be arriving so soon. The first time around you plan for its arrival for months, you shop for it, you buy it cute clothes, you impatiently wait for it to get here so you can show it off. This time around I was thinking I would do the same thing, except for one problem.....It came early, way to early. THE BABY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!

No one informed me that the second time around the belly would be here the second I peed on the friggin stick. Seriously, I needed to start wearing maternity pants this time around at seven weeks (yes you read that correctly, seven weeks). I am currently sporting a baby bump the size of the baby bump I had at seven months last time and I am currently only four months pregnant. What the hell am I going to do when I am nine months pregnant. I am worried that i might start to scare my students (or worse that they might harpoon me when I am not looking)

The first time I was so excited for this bump to arrive, now I can't believe it is here so soon!