Recipe for Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary, Pecans, and Gorgonzola Cheese

Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary, Pecans, and Gorgonzola Cheese
It's time for me to stop thinking about whole wheat bread and get back to spotlighting Thanksgiving Recipes you might want to add to your menu. This amazing dish of butternut squash roasted with fresh rosemary and pecans and then gently tossed with Gorgonzola cheese just before serving sounds like it was inspired by the Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Gorgonzola I was swooning over last Sunday. The truth is, last year at Thanksgiving time I bookmarked a recipe for Butternut Squash with Pecans and Blue Cheese from a blog called Eat Make Read. I save so many recipes that I forgot about it until this week when I saw it in my huge folder of recipes to try. Kelly from Eat Make Read found the recipe in Nigella Express, so apparently the combination of pecans, blue cheese, and roasted vegetables is one that a lot of good cooks are giving the stamp of approval.

Click to continue reading