25 Favorite Amazing Salads with Feta Cheese

For all the other people who love Feta like I do, here are my 25 favorite amazing salads with Feta cheese.

For more than nine years I've been posting new recipes several times a week on Kalyn's Kitchen, as well as regularly updating older ones that aren't up to current standards.  And no doubt about it, doing that regularly plus the social-media related tasks that go along with blogging is very much a full-time job.  Not that I am complaining; I love doing it, but sometimes even bloggers  need a vacation, and in the next couple of weeks I'm going to be taking two of them!  

For the rest of this week I'm going to BlogHer14 in San Jose and spending a couple of extra days hanging out with my friend Stephanie.  Then I'll be home for a few days, just long enough to get ready to go on a cruise to Alaska!   I don't want to spend all my vacation updating the blog, so I"m leaving you with a nice round-up of tasty dishes to explore while I'm off having fun.  This post has 25 Amazing Salads with Feta Cheese, all my favorites from those nine years of blogging!   (I'll be back with a new recipe early next week.  I'll make an effort to keep up with comments, questions, and social media, but if you don't get a reply as quickly as usual, you'll know why.)

Click to continue reading