Pan-Grilled Chicken with Green Olive, Caper, and Lemon Relish (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Can Be Paleo)

Easy pan-grilled chicken with a flavorful green olive relish and Mediterranean Salad with Hummus Dressing on the side.

Pan-Grilled Chicken with Green Olive, Caper, and Lemon Relish found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this easy Pan-Grilled Chicken with Green Olive, Caper, and Lemon Relish is delicious and quick to make on a stove-top grill pan, or grill it on an outdoor grill if you prefer.  It's really the green olive, caper, and lemon relish that makes this special for me and I think the relish would be great on pork chops or fish as well.)

Green olive relish.  That's the most important thing you need to know about this easy Pan-Grilled Chicken with Green Olive, Caper, and Lemon Relish, because if you're a green olive lover like me (or my brother Mark) then you're going to love this recipe.  On the other hand, if you're someone who doesn't get the whole green olive thing, you'll probably want to skip this recipe (and the green-olive laden Picadillo Lentil Stew I posted earlier this week.)  I promise this temporary green olive infatuation will pass, but green olive lovers, this one is for you!

Click to continue reading