South Beach Diet Friendly Chicken Noodle Soup with Thyme

Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup, using Dreamfield's Pasta for the noodles!

Thanks to everyone who has inquired about how I'm feeling after I was sick for what seemed like months, but was really only weeks. After my doctor put me on some strong antibiotics, I'm doing much better. It was during the time I was still feeling sickly that I made this soup, something that came out of an "aha" moment when I realized I could use Dreamfields Linguini for the noodles in chicken noodle soup and it would be South Beach Diet friendly. I used leftover rotisserie chicken for the meat in this recipe, and I loved the way this soup turned out! Some of you may think this looks like a pretty unexciting recipe, but trust me, mothers everywhere who are South Beach Dieters will thank me for this!

Click to continue reading