Meal Plan Week 17

Being a new mom and having a toddler in the house is making for some pretty busy days. Every time I sit down to my laptop to type up the meal plan someone needs milk, a diaper change or tears to be soothed. I'm all about easy lately and since my time is precious my meals are reflecting that. Except for the authentic taco day...that one is for Steve. And for my own piece of mind to test recipes for our upcoming International Dinner.

Day 1: Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Crusty Buns
A friend was telling me how she had made a delicious cauliflower soup and I got the itch to make my own.

Day 2: Tortellini Soup
We're taking Eva to a Doctor's appointment right around supper time so this will be an easy no-effort meal when we get home.

Day 3: Smoked Almond Chicken with Rice and Sesame Stir-Fried Veggies
This is an idea I had awhile ago and now I'm going for it.

Day 4: Slow Cooker Honey-Mustard Lime Chicken over Rice with Steamed Broccoli
An incredibly easy meal to just throw in the crock pot for the day.

Day 5: Authentic Mexican Tacos with Guacamole, Pico de Gallo & Refried Beans
This month's International Dinner Club country is Mexico. I'm trying out recipes before the actual dinner.