How About a Month of Daily Phase One Recipes to Start the New Year!

It's time for Phase One Recipes like these Asian Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Ground Turkey Filling!

When the calendar flips to a new year, lots of us take stock of our lives and decide what needs to change.  I don't talk much about my personal goals on the blog, but pretty much every January they include a return to Phase One of the South Beach Diet for a few weeks.  Every year I post only Phase One recipes during January to help with that.  This year I'm taking it a step farther by making a commitment to feature a tasty Phase One Recipe on Kalyn's Kitchen every day for the month of January.  And I feel like I should talk about one of the reasons I decided to do that. I say "should talk about" because this post is not something I wanted to write.  When you have a blog that helps other people lose weight, it's hard write a post saying you have gained weight yourself.

Click to continue reading