Two-Ingredient Sugar-Free Raspberry Yogurt Pie Recipe for a Phase One Dessert

This Ridiculously Easy Yogurt Pie is a Phase One Dessert.

If you're someone who's busy these days baking holiday treats or making candy let me say right up front that this Sugar-Free Raspberry Yogurt Pie is probably not going to excite you.  This recipe is for those people who write to me begging for a Phase One Dessert option, or anyone who needs to severely limit their intake of sugar at this time of year.  The recipe was sent to me by a reader named Kate, who shared it on Facebook.  Kate used lemon sugar-free jello, which sounded great but I never did find it in any of the stores by me.  Instead I used raspberry flavor, which I thought made it look slightly Christmassy, if you use your imagination.  I thought the yogurt pie was pretty good, but I liked it best layered into a parfait with whipped topping (which admittedly probably makes it less Phase One Friendly.) 

Click to continue reading