25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from April 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

This post has the 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from April 2015 that I posted on Kalyn's Kitchen or spotted on other blogs.


25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from April 2015 found on KalynsKitchen.com

Yikes, it's May!  I really have no idea how that happened so quickly, but I'm not complaining; I always love it when the warmer weather gets here.  And this May is going to be extra special for me because in a few weeks I'm taking off with one of my blogging friends for a two-week trip to Istanbul and Nairobi!  I mentioned in my ten year anniversary post that I wanted to start traveling more, and this trip is the beginning of that. Don't you think that sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate ten years of blogging?

That trip means that over the next two weeks I have a lot to do to get a few posts ready to publish here and on social media while I'm gone, and definitely there will be less action on the blogging front during the last part of May.  I do plan to share the sights from Turkey and Kenya on Instagram, so follow me there if you want to see what I'm doing.

Click to continue reading