25 Favorite Healthy Grilling Recipes for Chicken, Fish, Pork, Beef, and Vegetables

I love grilling, and here are 25 of my favorite recipes for healthy carb-conscious grilling!


(For Friday Flashbacks I feature recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and today I'm updating this collection of favorite grilling recipes just in case you're looking for grilling ideas for Memoral Day Weekend.  This was first posted on a typical Memorial Day weekend, as described below, but this Memorial Day I'm in Kenya, getting ready to venture out and see some hippos and go on a day-trip safari!  Happy Memorial Day everyone, no matter what you're doing!)

It's Memorial Day Weekend in the U.S. and and I'm looking forward to a busy weekend of holiday activities with family and friends, visiting graves, and maybe even a little gardening, so I don't think there'll be much blogging going on here the next few days.  But since Memorial Day is the unofficial start of grilling season, before I get busy going to Real Salt Lake games and having my family over for the first barbecue of the summer, I want to leave you with some recipe ideas for the holiday weekend.

There are a lot of tasty options in the Grilling section of the recipe archives, but I've picked my very favorites and updated this old Memorial Day Grilling post with 25 Favorite Healthy Grilling Recipes for Chicken, Fish, Pork, Beef, and Vegetables.  These are all things I've made many times; hope you enjoy!  And if you're in the U.S. I hope you take a moment to reflect on the real meaning of the day and give thanks for all those who lost their lives defending the freedoms we enjoy.   Happy Memorial Day everyone.

Click to continue reading